It's an Irish coffee kind of afternoon
I think as I watch my foggy city's moon
rise and fall towards sleep
what has changed is everykind of weather
for everyone's better
'it will never be different again'
and it will always remain in locked hearts
allowing for fresh starts
apricot tarts
don't feign affection
seek your unique perfection
alone, in groups, all around
many things I don't mind
many things I seek to find
focus on the point/s
resonate with the hip joint
grey clouds roll thick like a cover
sun peeks like an undercover lover
he lives vivaciously
she curves libaciously
i love your majesty
darkness blurs the light into a muddled glow of angels
and I am found embracing dusty memories
in same bedroom corners, my own little chairs
show me the stairs
show me the light
I believe in my loving truth
not everything is smooth
new ideas are convincing until
old trappings turn into lovely revivals
my heart stumbles
my heart soars
my heart weeps
my feet sleep
my mind awakens
my soul is taken
wound up
wrung out
hung out
too dry
feel renewed
clean and clear
with the lingering feeling that I almost drowned
with little recollection of how I was found
and again my heart abounds
I will manifest joy and discovery with all souls now!
*this is not nonsense. this is my twenty five cents*
*buy the ticket, take the ride*
No comments:
Post a Comment