Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I dream of dreams...

When I thought the world was over, I discovered a painted window.
I crawled through to see the other side and began tumbling down a wormhole.
The vortex dropped me disoriented and abused, but in a green valley.
The valley suddenly altered its vision of itself, and dried up to resemble mars.
so I climbed skyward to see another perception.
Perplexed I sat because I couldn't decipher what the shifty clouds were hiding
I strained my eyes to see the truth that lay at my feet.
I sought even higher to clear the fog from my breath
and was pleasantly duped into believing that was my last step.
So I climbed still higher, seeking that which I couldn't see, but believed.
And stranger still, I stumbled across a deserted desert.
I sat and meditated on my breath, life, and wonders, until out of the burning shrub
an elvin figure appeared. 'Take to the woods' he said, "It is your time again"
"See all you wish in the dark shadows of the monsters, but seek your quiet peace amongst friends"
"There has been enough muddling of thought amongst the painted flowers, and the lasers of planetary faith."
"Go North" he said,
and with that I leaped off the sitting black rock and dove into medusa once again,
falling into my painted window, and into a warm home and bed.

THE END (for now)

No comments: