a place where I can thread my thoughts freely without fear of anything.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
An accurate reflection of my heart's landscape...
It has been a rosy road all along. Definitely full of bumps and construction, and high altitude climbing; but there have also been moments of free wheeling downhill cruises, and straightaways where I have been allowed to view some unbelievable sunsets (and sunrises). I must remember the beauty amongst all the tears. The joy I have felt in balance to the sorrow. The bitter with the sweet. Why stay in a place that breeds insecurity and unfulfillment just for lack of something better/else? Clearing out this trunk of memories allows me to be free in thought and action and create space for newness and awesomeness that is right around the bend. My goal today is to be flexible and fluid and to LET GO of expectations and boxes I assume ARE me. They are experiences I have had, but do not define who I am. I am always Truesatori. I am always a lover. And I have had spiritual awakenings. And I have had loves. They were all there as education. To better develop the understanding of my soul. And there are many more for me to have. This life ain't over anytime soon, so I need to pick up my bootstraps and trudge on, through the muck AND the flowers. I can let go of some things and I can hold on to others... but the most important things is for me to never lose myself. Never lose the love for yourself. That is deserved and the only thing you can expect. Hearts torn to pieces over uncontrollable events are evil's best opportunity to infiltrate. You must begin to fill all the holes and keep all the joy growing constantly. This is my moonshine for the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment