Sunday, January 31, 2010

Crazy for feeling so bleu...

This is stupid. I don't want to be apart from you. This loneliness factor is a trump card. I want to be in your company and sleep next to you at night. I'm so tempted to call you right now and say this. But I have a hankering that even if I told you this, that your response would be lack the emotion and not include "I miss you too". Blah! I wish you did. I wish you were able to see my awesomeness and want to be a part of it, but you don't, at least not in the way of my terms, so we break up. And this is where I find myself today.
-----
A full moon discussion that culminated in tears and hugs and thank you's but no's. Oh to be at the beginning again, and see all that would happen down our road. I wish we were more like parenthesis. and didn't need ellipsis as often as I use punctuation like these. I am surrounded by trees of cheese and reciprocity, yet i don't want to give, I only want to take.

I wish I had a billion friends, but there is only a few, and I feel like crying, but not infront of them... so I hibernate. But want to get the hell out of here and take a walk. I wish I had taken him on a hike. I also though I had 350 laying around somewhere... oh fuck!

No comments: