is nothing compared to the beauty you give me in my life. I curl up, delicately, every moment we have had together and tuck it away in a preserving jar of delightful memories. There is room for more and there is hope for many, no matter the space between, there is always a place in my heart for you to be. I love you!!
Not wanting to waste a scrap or bit of parcel, I type into the ether instead, and cross my eyes to oblivion wishing the vision of what is right in front of me were clearer. It would be real if I held it in my hands and tinkered with the lace laid on the page, and the precise lettering needed for words to breathe life, and the heart that lives in my fingertips and pervades every ounce of sparkle within me.
Instead I lay, in soft fuzzy me-ness, the neediness of seeing to believe is curiously... gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment