Puppy pee woke me up this morning. She seems to be acting out of her normal character, which is natural I suppose- we are all adjusting in our own ways to this city life. Where all I feel like doing is sleeping, all she wants to do is explore. She is so used to playing with other dogs and running free, and now I must make the effort to socialize her and allow her the opportunity to exercise as much as she is used to (or damn near close).
*****
"Had someone told me about 'dog love' I never would have bothered with all the other kinds"
*****
Puppy love is the newest kind of love for me.
It's endless love from sea to kind of sea for me.
The puppy smiles,
the puppy cries,
and sometimes has to wait for me.
I love this puppy and everything she do, does she have the same love for me
If she could speak, she'd say 'yippee, this is awesome,
My momma loves me for me.'
*****
My hands are chilled down to the bone
Something like a smoking gun they raise the flag of American Spirit
To two lips that one says are very good kissers
Some days I fear that this motion will cause my dove to fly away
My dove says he prefers jamie on my lips, but that's another story
My breath expands like a hot air balloon
and lungs are filled with noxious, toxic, fumes
For some reason I believe it is heaven
If anyone heard me say that, half might agree
the other half would fly the coop
My swirling warm crimson life slows and dwindles to a trickle
I'm sure on one of those new fangled electro gizmos, it'd show up blue
I'm dying, they say, one breath at a time
I'm dead already, I reply,
My hands are like ice
Oh cherry don't go out
your the only fire in my life
I've got to stay warm
So I casually ask
Excuse me sir, have you a light
And it works like a charm.
No comments:
Post a Comment