Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I just wanted to see the ocean...

so I leaped from my dreams of cotton tufts and rainbows and rode the yellow crystal sun wearing my silver unicorn boots.

****

Asleep in reality but wide awake in my dreams, I began searching for the life force that flows throughout every living thing, but few have knowledge of. If I let you in on my sleepy secret, it must remain just that, a sleepy secret only shared with those who seek. And those who seek should only hear when they've given up everything in what they feel is a vain cause, and find themselves where they began.

The life force that creates new forms without even having hands, is... love.
So, here my journey continues.

My auburn ropes were draped across velvet pillows in a loose sprawl of chaos. My body still, but for my breath, and my mind secretly racing the universe, as if riding a unicorn across galaxies. In this envisioned position did I leap from my princess-like pad and out the window into the salty air of Salfruestra. Scents of sauceyness wafting up from the local pubs and filling my dream-sails made of lace and other silky-things. To the west I floated, for that was the way to all dreamers expanses.

No comments: