Wednesday, July 20, 2005

amos lee has a sexy voice

So I once was bored... but now I've found work. Yay! I may have already written that I am am in the restaurant biz, and that is good. Any work is good work, and lots of it is even better money. I must admit...

It's strange to be back. In the same old/good old neighborhood. Same crowd of people. It is fine for right now. But I keep having pangs of desire for the city. For small things, deli s (where you get your egg-ham-cheese roll, coffee, and oj- the hangover cure), the crazy streets (where it's okay for you to block out strangers with big ass headphones), the subway (for as much as I would complain that it hurts my ears it wasn't that bad), okay, big things. But only sometimes.

I enjoy home for the comfort and peacefulness of it. And for that I am thankful I am even able to experience. I just wish I could instantly be transported to the city just for certain goings on or so I can go downstairs and get that hangover cure.

Here it is definately the same neighborhood (just a few new houses) and the same people (people I want to see and some I don't care to).

Things will have to change... especially within. And they will, I have only just started decompressing. Actually I started the day my plane landed, but either I was so compressed that it's gonna take a while, or it's been over and this is my life now- I just have to deal. Only kidding. I am working on becoming the better human I want to be, and I'm working on my vices... DESIRES!

But until then, work, work, work (and a little R'n'River)

Pass me that bottle of wine!

No comments: