In Mendocino and enveloped in warm coffee shop haze. Embracing every ounce of sunshine and content with watery moments I have had in the past few days.
Patrick's Point. Goat Rock. Mendocino Coast.
I am going to miss the mountains I have called home for the past four months. I will always be thankful. I will always remember. I will embrace the change. And hunger for my return.
I am happy.
In a a few moments, I will also be seeing two of my lovely life journeyers. Smiles. And laughter. Brilliance. And fun. Life is good. And I hope I remember this feeling.
New opportunities. Familiar surroundings. Different adventures. Always home.
I look forward to living in the city again, though I hold some reservation to the ease that I will find work. What doesn't happen, is not meant to be. And what does, is just the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment