New Years wasn't so bad, even though my last post reeked of aloofness. We wandered from park to park, swung on swings, drank plenty of champagne, little bit of crown, went to a really beautiful loft where I ended up taking a cat nap on the couch until my other New Years revelers were ready to go home, at five am. I have come to realize the hype is just that... hype. And even if you pay the high price to be at a swanky gathering or not, the most important thing is to enjoy the company you are with. And celebrate THAT!!!
Now I sit in my parents home, lolly-gagging until my laundry is done. I plan to leave for N. California tomorrow, and I cannot wait, for my pace to slow. More than that, I can't wait to be in a place where my natural pace is not judged as lazy. I am all about being present in my breath, my steps, my interactions, and I feel strongly that that is best achieved in nature. And my drinking tendency will fade, so to my smoking, I hope. I have set these goals to better myself and create clarity where there once was not. Go with the wind, and love yourself, for this is what keeps the world in rotation.
No comments:
Post a Comment