It was a mere thought
a twisted plot
engaging to hear
but came with a sneer
Encouraged openess
oneness
love your sis
play this
it was then, the music became an emotion and filled everyone up.
Filled some with joy.
filled some with noise.
and some with dirty thoughts.
Clean is supreme.
dreams are not just dreams.
and Jah is something(one who) you live(s).
------
It was when looks turned to stares.
they
undressed me.
carressed me.
messed me.
it was when I opened myself up I was hurt.
they
judged me.
didn't hug me.
left me.
it was when friends hated me.
they
pitied me.
needed me.
smothered me.
I couldn't be me.
clowns surrounded me.
beats flowed through me.
dancehall womanized me.
irealized the woman in me.
it was then music became meaning.
i
danced.
entranced.
so then the music became my beacon.
my portal.
my sort of.
out of body therapy.
No comments:
Post a Comment