Wednesday, March 08, 2006

ssssssssnakes and zzzzzzzzs

I am drained at the moment. Devoid of strong emotions, pure thoughts, and a clear conception anything.


If I could grasp the very snake that eludes me,
I'd put it in a basket and serenade it with a song.

And inspire the dervish to sway with sweet ecstasy.
And when the majority of passerbys disagree with my casual comfort in creating his/my own sad solitude,
I beg you to question the snake trapped in a basket,
how it feels.

It feels like love

is all he can answer.

The moments we experience that are pleasurable
when thought of next to moments we'd wish we could be free of.
Love.
The pure healing that music gives you when you seem to be alone.

And feeling trapped.

In a basket.

And even if for moments at a time. That is the feeling of love.
But if I could grasp that very snake that eludes from me,
I'd pray he is strong enough to slither off with me.
With him.
In hand.

---
This was originally was more of a curing elixir for a general ailment- boredom not singlehood. It wasn't intended to get so romantic. But I guess there is where I had to go. I actually really like it.

I need sober sleep, less thoughts, and a man in my bed.

No comments: