Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I am BLAH

I have been filling my brain with far too serious thoughts recently. And it is time to forget... and relax... and enjoy... and live...

Enough B. Enough with insecurities. Enough with deep afterthoughts. And live a little lighter.

I have been sad. As much as I want to be mad at B for not telling me the whole truth (and put it past me like it doesn't matter). I have been sad without him regardless.

And I try to fill my void with guys, hanging out/dating guys. Not always hooking up with, but dating.

"Once it gets physical, it is just so wrong" I just said that as an observation about myself. And it can be interpreted many ways.
1. the 'it' feeling so wrong, I get uncomfortable and don't know how to act
2. the "so wrong" feeling that is a product of my catholic upbrining,
3. my psychosis speaking...blah blah blah

Great at being a guys best friend, horrible at dating them.

...And here I go getting all seriously deep again. So it is time to forget... and relax... and enjoy... and live...

No comments: