What is is about timing and departures that I have major trouble with?
Maybe it is the fear of missing out of the next happening in the place I am leaving. Or maybe it is the inevitable end and beginning moments, that define new chapters in life, that I have, by example, learned to resist. Whatever the reason- I make a choice and then something comes up and distracts me from my plan. This occurred today when I was getting ready to leave sf for the mountains. I got all ready and then phoned a friend who said he was heading down this way and we should meet in Santa Rosa for a live show. I thought very little and then responded 'okay'. In hindsight, I forgot about this puppy phenomenon, I now have saddled to my hip, and must make accomodations for. No more living at the breath of the wind. No more gypsyesque behavior until this puppy goes potty properly.
more later...
No comments:
Post a Comment