a place where I can thread my thoughts freely without fear of anything.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
My life is so boring, that I am too bored to post...
I was just reading old blogs from three years ago, when I realized that it was senseless and I might as well write another blog so in three years I can find myself reading this one. Bleh... boring thought. And a sidenote, my English has begun to suck. At some point I decided to use less vocabulary and keep repeating the same words over and over again. Maybe that is why I haven't felt like blogging recently. I still don't feel like blogging. But I promise tomorrow morning I will wake up and write a positively juicy and exciting post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
damn almost three months between posts... I am getting lazy... or uber busy!
Post a Comment