This is from an old journal entry, but I thought they were poignant words, worthy of a repeat...
---
There are things I should have gotten over, but I was stuck in a time warp where all I could comprehend, were things of the past. Those moments became my present. And now I am stuck in the future without all the release and lessons I should have learned.
I imagine how the city sucked me in and held me there awhile. Suspended inbetween two planes of existance, reality and pseudoreality.
Of course I enjoyed my time in the city. But it was missing that huge "it factor".
And I still don't know what "it" was, what I needed, why I isolated myself the way I did.
The city hoovered me up in it's whirlwind existance. It blew me around just enough to disorient me, and then spewed me out- a little bruised, a little dusty, and still totally confused.
Life is there to confuse us and we just like to complicate it further.
---
Cheers to LIVING!
No comments:
Post a Comment