*************
None of my friends have blogged anything recently. And it's driving me berserk. I need to hear a little voice from the otherside. I guess I am just really waiting for two people to write something for me to read. I have two friends that truly are at a professional-author level. I may not be, due to my run-ons and overuse of cliches. I am always elated when I see there is a new post. Some are poems, and some are life stories, and some are baseball scores. They are always entertaining and eloquent.
I used to write single thoughts down then press "Return", and change where I was going with a thought frequently- usually mid typing. I think I have come to organize my writing a litlle better than I have in the past. You may not agree.
I still love writing and I still love you. But blog goddamnit!
No comments:
Post a Comment